- ▼ Spec.: 8.95" (Length), 7.88" (Width), 1.18" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (G35 08-03, FX35 08-03, FX45 08-03); (Lancer 17-08, Outlander 18-07, Outlander PHEV 2018, Outlander SPORT 18-11, RVR 18-11); (Altima 06-02, Maxima 08-04, Sentra 06-00, Murano 07-03, X-Trail 06-05) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): AQ1087, PA4199, 042-2047, P3784, CAF1792, DC087, CF1063, AFC1235, CU2141/1, 7803A004, 7803A109, 4857, 999M1-VP001, 999M1-VP051, B7200-5M000, B727A-79925, 94857, PC-5530, C35530, MC35530, CAF1792, RA-9, CF-8, XC35530, 24857, VF2004, CF1014
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews