- ▼ Spec.: 9.25" (Length), 8.66" (Width), 2.17" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (S3 17-18); (CROSSTREK 16-17, FORESTER 09-16,18, IMPREZA 08-16, WRX 12-19, WRX STI 13-18, XV CROSSTREK 13-15) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan / on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): RA-101, CF-194, AQ1149, 454-2001, 800122P, 72880FG000, CF1180, PC6115, C36115, WCAF1869, 90218P, F4030, 49359, CAF218P, 3690, CAF1869P, 616-49359, 3603013, XC36115, 24030, VCA-1055
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews