- ▼ Spec.: 7.56" (Length), 7.09" (Width), 0.51" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Edge 14-07 *With dual zone temp control); (MKX 07-10 *Dealer installed option, housing in vehicle can add filter. MKX 18-11 *Old body style); (CX-9 15-07) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits:
- (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle.
- (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin.
- (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): PA4365, 7T4Z-19N619-B, AF1345, AFC1345, CAF1850P, L206-61-P11, L2Y6-61-P11, FP-65, PC-5876, C25876, XC25876, FA-14, RA-128, 800111P, 24065, CF10547
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews