- ▼ Spec.: 7.8" (Length), 9.84" (Width), 1.14" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included. ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of Particles of 5-100 microns from the air entering the cabin. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provides extra protection by absorbing the airborne. (3) Protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (C-MAX 13-18, ESCAPE 13-19, FOCUS 12-18, GT 17-21, TRANSIT CONNECT 14-22); (MKC 15-20) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): PA4474, 89419, 90288P, CAF1900P, XC36174, CV62-19N619-A, CV6Z-19N619-A, CVZ-19N619-A, FPCF11920, F4419, CF1248, AFC1568, 4048, CAF2129, FP-70, 4419, CAF6174, PC119, PC6174, C36174, CAF1900, MC36174, VCA-1081, WCAF1900, 800183P, 24419, CF11920
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews