- ▼ Spec.: 9.06" (Length), 8.27" (Width), 1.34" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (3 14-18, 6 14-21, CX-5 13-21) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of Particles of 5-100 microns from the air entering the cabin. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provides extra protection by absorbing the airborne. (3) Protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): 90296P, 80004567, FPCF11811, CF1270, AFC1588, E3903LI, CAF1907P, CU24009, KD45-61-J6X, KR11-61-J6X, MP11-1K-D45, N1343023, PCF24103, CAF1907, C38175, VCA-1175, WCAF1907, XC10189, 800185P, CF11811
- ▼ Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check & replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews