- ▼ Spec.: 9.57" (Length), 11.02" (Width), 0.79" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (JX35 13, QX60 14-21); (ALTIMA 13-18, MAXIMA 16-22, MURANO 15-22, PATHFINDER 13-20) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): CAF1903C, DC1903P, XC10020, FPCF11776, F0009, CAF1903P, 27277-3JC1A, 27277-3JC1B, 27277-3JC2A, MC10020, WCA1903, 800177C, 800177P, CF11776
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews