- ▼ Spec.: 10.16" (Length), 3.94" (Width), 0.99" (Height); Three-layer fabric ; Installation instructions included. ▼ WARNING: For NV2500, please measure your original filters' size and compare with ours before buying.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Frontier 18-05, NV1500 16-12, NV2500 16-12, NV3500 16-12, Pathfinder 12-05, Xterra 16-05); (Equator 12-09) *Caution or label will be on glove box door if vehicle is equipped with cabin filter (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Improved concentration and driving comfort due to high air quality in the cabin. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): 042-2128, CF-10, RA-39, CAF1813P, CF1099, AFC1378, E2920LI, CAF1813P, LA289, CU2623, 4683, 27274-EA00, 999M1-VR006, 999M1-VR056, 94683, C25764, AF1813P, 95860-82200, ACP729, XC25764, 800014P2, 24683, CF10553
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews