- ▼ Spec.: 11.26" (Length), 7.72" (Width), 1.3" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer); Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (Discovery Sport 15-16, LR2 08-15, Rover Evoque 12-16); (S60 11-18, S60 Cross Country 16-17, S80 07-16, V60 15-17, V60 Cross Country 15-18, V70 08-10, XC60 10-17, XC70 08-16, XC90 2014) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits: (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle. (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne. (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): 90212C, CAF1840C, LR000901, CUK2733, C25840C, LR056138, 30767024, 3076702-4, 3136612-3, 31366124, 31390880, 2733, WA-14, 800137C, CF10435
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Fitments / Compatibility - For Car BRAND, MODEL, YEAR, ENGINE. (check list below, and enter your car at "Amazon Part Finder" before purchase)
- LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT 2015-2019L4 2.0L
- LAND ROVER LR2 2013-2015L4 2.0L
- LAND ROVER LR2 2008-2012L6 3.2L
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE 2012-2019 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO S60 2015-2018 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO S60 2012-2016 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO S60 2011-2016 L6 3.0L
- VOLVO S60 CROSS COUNTRY 2017-2018 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO S60 CROSS COUNTRY 2016 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO S80 2015-2016 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO S80 2008-2015 L6 3.0L
- VOLVO S80 2007-2014 L6 3.2L
- VOLVO S80 2007-2010 V8 4.4L
- VOLVO V60 2015-2018 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO V60 2015-2016 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO V60 2015-2016 L6 3.0L
- VOLVO V60 CROSS COUNTRY 2017-2019 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO V60 CROSS COUNTRY 2015 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO V70 2008-2010 L6 3.2L
- VOLVO XC60 2015-2018 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO XC60 2015-2016 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO XC60 2010-2016 L6 3.0L
- VOLVO XC60 2010-2015 L6 3.2L
- VOLVO XC70 2015-2016 L4 2.0L
- VOLVO XC70 2016 L5 2.5L
- VOLVO XC70 2009-2015 L6 3.0L
- VOLVO XC70 2008-2015 L6 3.2L
- VOLVO XC90 2014 L6 3.2L R-Design
Cross Reference - Replaces for OE Part #:
- LAND ROVER 6G9N-19N619-BD
- LAND ROVER LR000899
- LAND ROVER LR000901
- LAND ROVER LR019192
- LAND ROVER LR019589
- LAND ROVER LR039612
- LAND ROVER LR039621
- LAND ROVER LR056138
- VOLVO 3076702-4
- VOLVO 3136612-3
- VOLVO 31366124
- VOLVO 31390880
- VOLVO 31449209
***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
Enter your car Brand / Model / Year / Trim / Engine
Find Your Car "YEAR" - Decode the VIN
1. Find the VIN
On most passenger cars, you may find the VIN number on the front of the dashboard on the driver's side. The best way to see it is to look through the windshield from outside the car. You may also find the VIN number on the driver's side door pillar.
Open the door and look around the area where the door latches to the car. A motorcycle's VIN is usually on the steering neck below the handlebars, although sometimes it's on the motor or on the frame near the motor. A semitrailer's VIN is located on the front part of the semitrailer on the left side.
If you can't find the VIN number on the vehicle, you should also be able to locate it on your vehicle's title or liability insurance documents.
2. Decode the VIN
Use free VIN decoder & lookup online.
Or look at the 10th digit for car model YEAR, and compare with coding table (next image on the right).
3. 10th Digit Code and Year
Every "10th Digit Code" stands for a certain YEAR.
For your information, the codes will cycle and start over every 30 years.
So, just pick the befitting one with your knowledge of your car.
Firstly, I can be sure that this car is an old car, but not that old for like 40 years old, just maybe 10 years old-ish.
Therefore, I can see the "8" on 10th digit code, and know this car is a 2008 YEAR car by comparing the decoding table.
Why Potauto Aftermarket Parts?
- FIT: POTAUTO PRODUCTS WITH OEM PARTS' DIMENSION & FUNCTIONS.
- RELIABLE PART FINDER: ENTER VEHICLES IN GARAGE (ONLINE),THEN FIND RIGHT PARTS.
- UPGRADED MATERIALS USED: SAME AS OEM's OR BETTER MATERIALS USED.
- INSTALLATION / SAVING: INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED. FOLLOW STEPS TO FINISH INSTALLATION.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: PARTS ARRIVE REGULARLY FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE.
- CHOICES: REGULAR WHITE FILTER, UPGRADED ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER, .
- SHORTEST SUPPLY CHAIN: FACTORY >>> CUSTOMERS.
Knowing Your Cabin Air Filter:
The cabin air filter, a feature of cleaning the air that comes into the interior through the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system. It catches dust, pollen and other airborne materials that can make riding in a car unpleasant, particularly if you have allergies or other respiratory problems.
Recommendations on when it should be replaced vary by manufacturer — some say every 12,000 or 15,000 miles, others longer — and how often can depend on how much you drive and where. If you drive in heavy traffic in an urban area that has poor air quality, you could need to replace the filter annually or even more often. However, that also could be true in a desert climate where there is a lot of dust.
Some signs that you need a new cabin air filter are reduced air flow through your climate control system, such as when you crank up the fan too high and get more noise than results. Another is persistent bad odors. Even if you don't have these warnings, you should have the filter checked at least once a year, and you may be able to do that yourself.
Many cabin air filters are located behind the glove box and are easily accessible by freeing the glove box from its fasteners (instructions should be in the owner's manual). Others are located under the dashboard and may not be easy to reach, or under the hood where fresh air enters the climate control system. Some of these filters are expensive, as in USD50 or more at dealershops, so you could save money by buying a replacement at PayandPack store (Brand: Potauto) and doing it yourself.
If a dealership service department or repair shop recommends you get a new cabin air filter, ask to see the current one. Depending on how long the filter has been in service, you might be shocked at what you see: leaves, twigs, insects, soot and grime that literally cover the entire surface that comes in contact with incoming air. You'll know it's time for a new cabin air filter.
Filtrations & Installation Instructions.
Upgraded Activated Carbon Cabin Filter
- 4 Layers.
- Natural activated carbon added.
- Remove most dust, pollen, dirt particles and other airborne materials.
- Remove odors, like cigarette smell, vehicle exhaust.
- Fresh air into cabin.
Standard White Cabin Filter
- 3 Layers.
- Remove most dust, pollen, dirt particles and other airborne materials.
- Clean air into cabin.
Installation Instructions Included in Box
- For 90% up of vehicles, takes less than 15 minutes to replace a cabin filter behind the glove box compartment.
- Easy DIY for any people, for some car models, even no tools needed.
showing - of reviews