- ▼ Spec.: 12.76" (Length), 6.38" (Width), 1.34" (Height); Four-layer fabric (One Carbon Layer) ; Installation instructions included.
- ▼ Applications Where Used: (911 15-97, Boxster 15-97) (See Amazon Part Finder for fitments to your cars)
- ▼ Benefits:
- (1) Reducing at least 98% of these contaminants (Dust, Exhaust Gas...etc.) from the air passing through the filter &entering the interior of the vehicle.
- (2) Activated carbon cabin filter provide extra protection by absorbingthe airborne.
- (3) Increase safety through reduced deposits in the fan or on the windscreen, and protect HVAC air conditioning performance.
- ▼ Competitor Cross Reference Part Numbers (for reference only, please check size): 042-2133, CAF7732, F4202, F4202C, AFC1489, ALC6326, LAK182, LAK321, CUK3360, EKR7027, VW97165C, CAF69C, 99657121901, 99657121902, 99657121903, 99757121900, CF11919
- ▼ *** Change filter every 12 months or 12, 000-15, 000 miles. Check &replace filter if peculiar smell / odors emit from the cabin air outlets, or if the vehicle HVAC system operates with poor performance, or humming, or weak air volume. ***LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name &Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks &Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
showing - of reviews